skip to main content

Canyon Crest Academy

A Proud Member of the San Dieguito Union High School District
Daily Bulletin
Student Start
Student Start
Staff Start
CCA Registrar
4th Quarter grades will post to the cca transcript on Monday, june 21, 2021
Senior Diplomas will be mailed home the last week in june.  please contact if your home address has recently changed.

CCA Registrar
4th Quarter grades will post to the cca transcript on Monday, june 21, 2021
Senior Diplomas will be mailed home the last week in june.  please contact if your home address has recently changed.

The Registrar's Office is in the Student Services building. Contact the Registrar at (858) 350-0253 ext. 4006 or email Fax: (858) 350-0281. Registrar Office Hours: 7:30 a.m.- 3:15 p.m. during regular school days. 
How do you read a transcript?  TranscriptTutorial -2-.ppt
What’s the difference between an OFFICIAL and an UNOFFICIAL transcript?
  • An OFFICIAL [paper] transcript is printed on special, watermarked paper. Official paper transcripts are sent in a sealed, signature-stamped envelope.
  • An electronic transcript is considered OFFICIAL if the intended party is the direct email recipient. If emailed to the requestor, then forwarded, it is then considered UNOFFICIAL.
  • An electronic transcript which is printed then re-scanned in an email is considered UNOFFICIAL.
Unofficial transcripts can be obtained from the Aeries portal, Parchment online transcript service, or Transcript Request Form.

Official transcripts:
Current CCA students have several options to request official transcripts
  1. Order in person during the Registrar's hours. Official transcripts are usually completed within 24-48 hours.  You can request a hard copy, official transcript, to be picked up outside the main Administrative Building, across from the Theatre. Please use this form. Transcript Request Form
  2. Use Parchment online transcript service during registrar's hours. This service does require a fee. Click on the tutorial to explore how to set up a Parchment account.  How to set-up a Parchment Account
  3. SENIORS requiring official transcripts for college applications
If you are not currently a CCA student, please use the Parchment online transcript service.

Records Requests
Please fax or email Requests for Records to
(858)350-0281 or
Verification of Graduation: If you are a company requesting verification of graduation for a former student, please fax a release of information to (858) 350-0281. Include the student's name at graduation, date of birth, year of graduation and an authorized signature from the applicant.

NCAA/NAIA: To request a transcript be sent to the NCAA/NAIA Eligibility Center, students can use Parchment online transcript service or in person from Registrar's Office. The NCAA requires that you send separate transcripts for coursework taken at another school or for any course that you took off campus. If you attended another school within SDUHSD, you do NOT need to send a separate transcript.
Important Info for 12th Grade Students and Parents

Important Info for 12th Grade Students and Parents

During Raven Readiness days you were asked to complete the following forms
  1. Cal Grant GPA Verification. If you did complete and turn in these forms, CCA will not be able to report your GPA to the State of California for grant purposes.  This information is provided electronically to the State and cannot be released without the form.
  2. Legal Name for Diploma. Not sure you turned it in? Diploma Name Verification
  3. 2021 Diplomas will be mailed home the last week in June.  Please contact if your address has recently changed.
Off Campus Courses

Off Campus Courses

If a student wants a course taken off campus posted on the CCA transcript, an Off Campus Course Permission form must be completed and approved before the student enrolls in the course. Specific procedures and forms are available on the Off Campus Course page. Off campus courses will not be posted on the CCA transcript unless SDUHSD procedures are followed.
If your off-campus school requires a copy of the signed, off-campus form, you must bring two copies of the form to your Counselor.  We will not make copies (i.e. Hua Xia Chinese School).

All off campus courses must be completed and official transcripts provided to the registrar by May 31st to be posted on the CCA transcript by the end of the school year. All transcripts received after May 31st will be posted to student transcripts the following school year.
Continuing CCA Students

Continuing CCA Students

Continuing CCA students in grades 9, 10 and 11 are not required to complete the online high school selection process during the filing period. Current and continuing students are not subject to the lottery.