- Key Info
- Bell Schedule
- Daily Bulletin
- Email Communication Archive
- Campus Map & Parking
- Campus Policies
- Child Nutrition Services
- High School Selection
- Learning Commons/Library/Media Center
- Raven and Jumpstart Days
- Registrar's Office Home
- Residency Verification
- Site Council
- Parking Permits and Start Smart
- Communication Accommodations
- Title IX
- Work Permits
- Crisis Support and Anonymous Crime Reporting
- English Language Learners
Campus Map & Parking
Electric Vehicles (EV's) Policy:
San Dieguito Union High School District and San Diego Gas & Electric worked together to bring 12 EV charging stations to Canyon Crest Academy in the Staff/Student parking lot.
- EV Charging Stations are for the use of Staff, Students or Visitors
- Charging stations are to be used for up to 4 hours per day maximum
- Only EV vehicles are allowed to park in spots with EV Charging Stations
- As a reminder, there is a cost for using the Charging Station. For more information click HERE to access the Chargepoint website, the CCA site code is: WP180015.
- Click HERE for SDGE instructions for setting up a charge account.
We look forward to expanded opportunities and future collaboration with our partners to make our school more eco-friendly.