Unofficial transcripts can be obtained from the Aeries portal or Parchment online transcript service.
Current CCA students have several options to request official transcripts
- Order in person during the registrar's hours using a transcript request form. Official transcripts are usually completed within 24-48 hours.
- Use Parchment online transcript service during registrar's hours. This service may require a fee.
- SENIORS requiring official transcripts for college applications
- Common Application For colleges using the Online Common Application, follow the process to request transcripts from your counselor along with the required School Report and counselor letter of recommendation.
- Non-Common App college applications which require a paper form to accompany official transcripts, order transcripts in person from the registrar and provide the required college forms with an addressed, stamped envelope with no return address.
- For all other transcripts, students can opt to order online via Parchment. Please note: AP exam and college entrance exam scores are not posted on the SDUHSD transcript and must be ordered from College Board or ACT.
If you are not currently a CCA student, please use the Parchment online transcript service.
Verification of Graduation: If you are a company requesting verification of graduation for a former student, please fax a release of information to (858) 350-0281. Include the student's name at graduation, date of birth and year of graduation.
NCAA: To request a transcript be sent to the NCAA Eligibility Center, students can request using Parchment online transcript service or in person from Registrar's Office. The NCAA requires that you send separate transcripts for course work taken at another school or for any course that you took off campus. If you attended another school within SDUHSD, you do NOT need to send a separate transcript.
- Cal Grant GPA Verification. If you did not complete and turn in these forms, CCA will not be able to report your GPA to the State of California for grant purposes. If you are not sure you correctly completed the form, you can stop by the Registrar's office and check the Cal Grant Book. This information is provided electronically to the State and cannot be released without the form.
- Legal Name for Diploma. Not sure you turned it in? Stop by the Registrar's office and check the Diploma book.
Interested in attending CCA? Please use the links below for more information.
All off campus courses must be completed and official transcripts provided to the registrar by May to be posted on the CCA transcript by the end of the school year. All transcripts received after May will be posted to student transcripts the following school year.