- Pay close attention to the 12th Grade Counseling College Calendar. If you follow it, you should not miss any important events.
- Sign up for your Naviance Account now, if you haven't already. Most college materials and letters of recommendation will be processed via Naviance. Use your legal name, and use your student ID for your password. If you forget your password or user name, see Ms. Burton in the Career Center. Make sure that you provide a VALID e-mail address because the Counseling Department will use it to send important, time-sensitive messages specifically aimed at your grade level.
- Attend your grade-level presentation. There is always an opportunity to ask questions
- Use the College App. Guide, Checklists, College App FAQs, and Sample Common App in Naviance to make sure that you are completing all the necessary steps and entering the correct information for CCA and our courses and schedule.
- Listen to the Daily Bulletin in your period 2 class and read the bi-weekly Counseling, College & Career Newsletter.
- Come in to Counseling during daily walk-in periods - before or after school or at lunch - with any questions.
For 12th grade information not related to Counseling, visit the Senior page.